SUPERIOR HARLEY-DAVIDSON® PARTS & SERVICES IN SALISBURY, MD
So, you’ve decided to bite the bullet and buy a new or used Harley-Davidson® motorcycle in Salisbury, MD. Part of being a responsible Harley rider for life is keeping up with motorcycle maintenance. Luckily for you, Rommel Harley-Davidson® Delmarva features fully-stocked and staffed parts and service departments to help make motorcycle maintenance convenient and affordable. The more you keep up with servicing your motorcycle, the more your investment will pay off in the long-term. Keeping your motorcycle in pristine condition means not only will you be able to enjoy it for years to come, but it should experience less depreciation. This is especially important if you ever decide to sell it in the future.
SERVICE TO KEEP YOUR HARLEY-DAVIDSON® RUNNING
Rommel Harley-Davidson® Delmarva features factory-trained, certified technicians capable of handling everything from an oil change to a transmission rebuild. Even if you bought your Harley-Davidson® elsewhere, we’d still be happy to take a look at it for you. Our services department offers the following:
- First Scheduled Maintenance – Somewhere around the 1,000-mile mark you should bring your motorcycle in for its first scheduled maintenance appointment. During this appointment, we’ll change the engine oil and filter, check its tire wear and pressure, inspect its brake pads and rotors for signs of wear, and lubricate various components to ensure a smooth ride.
- 5,000-Mile Service Intervals – In accordance with your Harley-Davidson® service manual, we recommend bringing in your bike every 5,000 miles. We pretty much provide the same type of maintenance services during these appointments as we did during your initial appointment.
- High-Mileage Services – If your motorcycle has a high mileage on it, it may require additional maintenance services to keep it running like new. Our technicians are capable of front fork rebuilding and many other services – no maintenance task is too big or small for our crew!
- Customizations & Repairs – In addition to scheduling repair work as needed, you can also request a customization from our service department. Feel free to express yourself by customizing your perfect ride. Our skilled technicians will help you craft the motorcycle of your dreams with customizations galore. All you have to do is ask!
MAINTENANCE TIPS FOR HARLEY-DAVIDSON® MOTORCYCLE OWNERS
If you give your Harley-Davidson® the care and attention it deserves, you’ll be rewarded with one of the best rides around for many miles. Here are a few general maintenance tips for Harley-Davidson® motorcycle owners:
- Regular Oil Changes – Keeping up with recommended oil changes is one of the easiest things you can do to ensure a long lifespan for your motorcycle. While this may vary from model to model, you should use once a year or every 5,000 miles as a general rule of thumb about when to bring your motorcycle in for service.
- Maintenance by the Book – Your Harley-Davidson® comes with a user manual for a reason. Inside it, you’ll find a recommended maintenance service checklist specific to your model.
- Harley-Davidson® Customer Support – The Harley-Davidson® website has a ton of useful info for Harley owners. Use your VIN to look up your user manual for the most up-to-date details regarding maintenance schedules specific to your motorcycle model. You’ll also have access to recall information for models experiencing safety issues. The Harley family is vast with resources available nationwide and worldwide to provide expert customer support whenever you need it.
Contact Us to Schedule an Appointment for Service Today
Rommel Harley-Davidson® Delmarva is proud to serve customers across Sussex County, Laurel, and Georgetown, in addition to our customer base in Salisbury, MD. Learn more about maintaining your investment of a new or used Harley-Davidson® motorcycle by giving us a call. We’d be happy to help you schedule an appointment for service if it’s that time!